Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Growing Family


I had my 5wk post-partum appointment this week and I finally got a picture with nurse Pat and Dr. Suarez. Dr. Suarez delivered Jacob and Pat was wonderful during all my OB visits. She would always call back immediately and was so nice to talk to. Dr. Suarez was nice, never really said much and was VERY relaxed about this whole pregnancy thing. I guess he did a good job because I have a very healthy baby boy!

They love their brother!

Daddy and Jacob.


Just look at those cheeks! We had him weighed yesterday, and are you ready for this... he now weighs 10lbs 12oz. Thats is like 3lbs in 3 weeks.... YAY for Jacob! He still is not spitting up, so he is digesting everything which is wonderful. I will count my blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks!! so sweet!

Andrea said...

hmmm not sure why it said anonymous...it's me-maw :)

Andrea said...

hmmm not sure why it said anonymous...it's me-maw :)