Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Babies!


They were "getting married". They both love to wear my shoes (why are kids so fascinated with this) and walk up and down the hallway, that means that they are now married. Pretty cute even if Caleb is wearing a princess crown. Jacob will grow up soon enough and they can play trucks.


Look at his precious smile. He has just recently started smiling on purpose at me and I LOVE it. With the light from the camera, makes me think his eyes may turn out to be kinda blue too (click on the pic to make it bigger). Go figure. Where is my brown-eyed baby?

Some days everyone just wants mom. I love it!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

GREAT pics!! Jacob has changed sooooo much! cant wait to see ya'll.

Andrea said...

The first pic of H&C "getting married" is PRICELESS! The look on Caleb's face- he absolutely ADORES his big sis!! so sweet!
and dad looked at the new pics of Jacob and said"yep- looks like Hannah"- I think I agree!
Love ya'll mom