Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Having Some Fun


I seriously have the best husband ever. He is so creative and always thinks of fun things to do with the kids. Messy things. Things that I would NEVER choose to do, but they LOVE it and learn and have a great time. In this picture they are making their own paper. Jeremy found this at Wal-Mart I think for really cheap anyway you shred regular paper, soak it, mix it, and smash it into some mold. Supposedly the finished product is "new paper" any color and any shape you want. This took several hours, but it worked. Sorry no pic of the finished product.

Piggy back ride. Caleb even tries to ride on Hannah's back, it doesn't really turn out the same.



My kids LOVE to blow bubbles. This is messy as well, but I can handle it. These were taken on my first day flying solo as a mom of 3. Jeremy at work, family all gone. We did a pretty good job I think. Jacob was inside sleeping. I love these pictures and I love Caleb's eyes.

No comments: