So today as we were driving around, Caleb suddenly starts pointing out the window saying "Mommy, mommy". I smile and say, I'm right here. He continues to point out the window adamantly saying "mommy" We drove back down the road and he did it again. Then again tonight. Then it dawned on me. We have a billbooard here in town that is advertising some type of beer, and there is a picture of a half-dressed woman with long brown hair on the front. So my sweet son, thinks it's a picture of me on the billboard.
Well son I'm flattered, but maybe I'll just post some pictures of myself around the house for him to admire. I'm glad he loves me so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
from Larissa--
Kelly--you are such a hot mamma!
He is so funny.
i love it! i think it is totally flattering! sophie always tells me how big my tummy is getting ("mommy, it's HUGE!") and it cracks me up!! they're just being honest! post a belly pic!! are you feeling little kicks yet?? i am not and i am dying to!!
That is hysterical!!
You don't know me, but I found your site through Kylie's. I just had to comment. This is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!! It made me laugh out loud!!!
You should send this to reader's digest...funny story... and you are a good writer : )
carrie
Post a Comment