Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another one on the way!!!!!!!



Yep, you read correctly. We are going to have another baby!! I took the test Sunday morning at about 7:45am. I just thought maybe I'm pregnant, but really it's probably too soon, only day 24 of my cycle, and usually they are about 30 days. However it was the last test of the box, and I just wanted to know. So of course Hannah is on the couch watching her movie, Jeremy is in bed, Caleb is sleeping. I do the test, and well the first line shows up quickly all the time, so I didn't think much of it, then I looked again, and saw the "other" line start to appear, I thought "oh my gosh, it's probably just fading in and out", I kept watching, and my heart started beating like 130 beats/min. Seriously it is the EXACT same reaction every time...both with Hannah and Caleb. I am just like, I can't believe this!!!! So I run into the bedroom to show Jeremy and Hannah is in there. Not too sure what to do about her really , so I turn on all the lights, put the test on Jeremy's night stand and say "look at this". I take Hannah back to the living room to watch her movie. I go back into the bedroom and close the door. I said, "does that look positive to you", he smiled and said "yeah" still kinda of asleep. Poor guy, with Hannah I found out at 6am, Caleb was midnight, and this one early too.

So we're excited, can't really believe it. I haven't had a hard time getting pregnant..it has always been in the 2nd month and I am SO thankful for that. Pregnancy is a true miracle from God. To create life like that is amazing to me every time. Even now as I think that this little baby is a group of cells right now rapidly multiplying and attaching and growing exactly like it's supposed to is AMAZING to me!! I am VERY early pregnant, like only 3.5 weeks....so still early early. I found out early with Hannah also.

I called my OB doc in Victoria to find out what to do. He requests that I get a "lab" confirmation before I come in for another visit. So I went to the hospital and did another urine test and it was still POSITIVE (i was actually kinda nervous waiting for the results, don't really know why, but was relieved that is was still positive) I have my first ultrasound scheduled for Jan 2...seems so far away, and I absolutely can't wait for that day. I always am so curious, do you see a heartbeat, and how MANY babies are there. Twins are in the family, when I didn't have children I SO wanted twins, my cousin and I were praying for twins. Now that we have kiddos... one at a time is just great : )

We told Hannah, and well basically everybody on Sunday. It was a busy church day, and I knew I couldn't keep this in. So we called our parents early that morning, then told the youth, and my sunday school class. So fun. I told Hannah "Mommy is going to have another baby, there is a tiny baby in my tummy right now". She said "We're gonna have it today". I said no it has to grow really big before it can be born. She now asks everyday if the baby is still in my tummy...several times a day. This will be a long pregnancy for her...sweet girl. She definitely wants it to be a girl and tells me that multiple times. I just say well God gets to decide what it's gonna be.

I'll have a repeat c-section this go round. I have debated back and forth, and feel that this is the best plan for us. We are also gonna wait and not find out the sex of the baby. We did this with Hannah, and it was so fun. We found out with Caleb, which was just as neat for me too, but since we have one of each we're gonna wait, and be surprised.

So pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy. With my complications I had with Caleb, we just really want the placenta to be attached up high in my uterus. So pray for that!! Praising God for this little blessing already!

12 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow! This is SO exciting!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys!

Beaver said...

Congratulations! I'm a little jealous that you get an ultrasound so early! We had our first one today (at 18 weeks), and...

It's a girl!

Meg said...

WAHOO!! i am so so happy for you and happy to have someone as far along as i am (or as NOT far along as i am). i am 4w1d today (tues). thank you so much for the prayers on our behalf. new life is such a miracle. XOXO!

Meg said...

WAHOO!! i am so so happy for you and happy to have someone as far along as i am (or as NOT far along as i am). i am 4w1d today (tues). thank you so much for the prayers on our behalf. new life is such a miracle. XOXO!

Meg said...

WAHOO!! i am so so happy for you and happy to have someone as far along as i am (or as NOT far along as i am). i am 4w1d today (tues). thank you so much for the prayers on our behalf. new life is such a miracle. XOXO!

Meg said...

WAHOO!! i am so so happy for you and happy to have someone as far along as i am (or as NOT far along as i am). i am 4w1d today (tues). thank you so much for the prayers on our behalf. new life is such a miracle. XOXO!

Meg said...

ummm, sorry about the QUADRUPLE post!! so nerdy :)

walkers said...

yeah friend! i cannot believe you are going to have 3-that is real deal girl. can't wait to see how the ultrasound goes!

Kylie said...

Congratulations!! That gives me baby fever... :)
Praying for everything to go perfectly and wonderfully!

Andrea said...

WOO-HOO! Another little love for Me-maw! I keep thinking about twins...?? I'll be anxious to know. I told Paw-paw if it's twins I'll need to quit my job and move to Kenedy. He kinda laughed and then looked at me a little worried. :)
Love you ALL
Mom/Me-maw

The Levengood Family Story said...

Yea McCarvers! I am so very happy for you and excited :) Not sure if you know but we are planning a trip out in March. I hope to see you all and the baby belly too :)
~ I am hugging you right now! and praying for you all~ Love Melanie

Wachsmann Family said...

Wow! Congrats and 3 is going to be great! I saw on FB about you tyring to decide what to eat and saw the pregnant word! SO exciting! had to check the blog to get details.