Oh, I'm already getting kinda sentimental about Hannah being a "double" big sister, and Caleb not being my little baby anymore. Atleast I hoping to have lots of time to cherish all the moments until this baby arrives. Ok, I know I am ONLY 3w5d pregnant, so I have LOTS of time, but still, the time will pass quickly especially since I'm busy with my other little ones.
Ok so I've only known for 4 full days now that we're expecting another baby, but it is kind of consuming my thoughts. I mean I think about it all the time. Did I eat enough good stuff today? Am I supposed to drink more milk? Guess I need to eat some vegetables. I know this is my 3rd pregnancy, but I forget stuff. So I kinda want to pretend like I don't know anything and let the doctor treat me like I'm a first time mom : )
Anyway, even these past few days there have been some overwhelming moments. Like...oh my gosh, 3 kids. Can we do this? Like today ( now wednesdays are harder because i work on wednesdays at the hospital, the kids stay with a lady from church, so naps aren't very routine there) I was trying to get supper ready, Hannah was tired and just wanted me to hold her and read her a book (so we did that), Caleb wanted me to hold him while he just held his blanket, so I held him too while I was reading Hannah her book. I thought, atleast my stomach is still really small and we can all still fit : ) When I put them down, everyone started whining and crying. So, dinner was leftovers, Caleb even had ketchup on his plate tonight to make him eat his food...he smeared ketchup ALL over his hair, I mean I gave him a bath, and SCRUBBED his hair, and it still smells like ketchup. So, all this to say, it's gonna be ok, and we can do this. God totally sustains and gives us strength to endure what He has given us.
So all that to say, I love being a mom, I love this picture of my kids, they had so much fun just sitting in the big green bucket. The joys of motherhood far out-way the kind of stressful times.






4 comments:
Hi Kelly! So glad you found me :) It looks like life is treating you well . . . your babies and precious, and another one on the way! How fun!!!
greatmemories. i love this picture
Very cute picture! Something I found out is that going from 2 to 3 or even 4 children is much easier than with going from 1 to 2. You can do it and will be great at it!
Hey Kelly! It has been awhile and man has your life changed since I talked to you last! Congrats!!
Megan Bandy
Post a Comment