So this past weekend we went to Waco and had a weekend full of birthday celebrations! We celebrated Hannah's 3rd birthday (i can't believe my baby is turning 3), her actual birthday is tomorrow. We saw grandparents, lots of cousins, and had a great time. I would post pictures today, but well, I can't find my camera! I know it's somewhere, I just need to look better I guess.
We got Hannah some new bedding for her room. She is officially a big girl now. She is sleeping in her twin day bed, and is just as cute as can be. I'll take a pic of her new bedding too, and post that sometime soon. She has slept in her big bed for 2 nights now, and no falling out of the bed. My best friend from college suggested, that you get one of the large swimming noodles for the pool, and you can place it under the fitted sheet on the bed, and it acts as a barrier to keep your child in the bed so they don't fall out. It's easy to take out and store under the bed if you need to. Great idea and it's worked! This way there is no hassle with larger bed railing.
Ok, just wanted to leave a post to say pics will come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! Love Melanie
Happy birthday sweet Hannah!I love you so much. You are such a joy in my life. Hope you feel better soon.
love, Me-maw
Post a Comment