Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank You Wal-Mart Lady...

I appreciate the comments from my last post. We are figuring out the parenting thing and I'm glad I get to share my stories with you. So, after a tantrum that lasted from like 5am-6am one morning, later on during the day we went to Wal-Mart as a family. We shopped and got a few things, we checked out, and at our Wal-Mart you have to show your receipt as you leave. So thats Hannah's favorite part. She handed the lady the receipt, the lady gave the receipt back to me and said, "It's so nice to see well behaved children". I smiled and said, "Thank you". She then said, "Your children are so beautiful". I smiled even bigger and said "Thank You, have a good day".

As we walked to the car, I was carrying Caleb and holding Hannah's hand, I thought well atleast right now is a good moment. I'll enjoy these to the fullest and take the others as they come!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh, these kids must keep us humble! I love it when we go out in public with all eight kids and we get such great compliments. What they don't see is the brawling and bawling in the parking lot over who gets to sit where and who kicked who in the head. Such sweeties we have...

I love all the pics BTW. They are beautiful children, even when they are challenging!