Hannah and Caleb waiting to feed the dolphins. They loved this part. They're weren't scared at all.
Look closely, Hannah is holding a real dead fish in her little hand so she can put it in the dolphins mouth. She was so brave, I had to help just a little because she couldn't really reach his mouth. Such a big girl!
Shamu show. We went twice because we liked it so much.






1 comment:
I can't believe Caleb is 1! Didn't you just have him? Looks like ya'll had a ball at Seaworld! I love your new furniture. You are pretty brave to cut Jeremy's hair. I don't think Todd would let me! I was thinking about Hannah the other day. Valerie rubs her blanket on her cheek when she's going to sleep. Didn't Hannah do that? We miss you but are happy things are going well there. Did you hear that Bro. Craig and Linda are moving also? Maybe this should have been an email instead of a comment! Love, Cindy
Post a Comment