Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

First at home Haircut!

I know, I know, you read the title and thought....CALEB got a haircut. NO WAY. My baby boy still has his beautiful blonde hair. This time, it was daddy's turn. I was privileged and honored (I think) to be able to cut Jeremy's hair. We're not real sure where to get haircuts around here, so we bought one of those "At Home Kits". After watching a "HOW TO DVD", that was taped back in the 80's (yes it came with the kit). We started on the adventure. Jeremy's parents were here, so they took the pictures for us. We cut his hair in the middle of the kitchen because it was 11pm when we started. It took a LONG time. So below are some pics.

Before, Jeremy is so trusting.


Half way done, we're doing good so far. We didn't really get an after shot, but believe me it DOES look good. It was after midnight, and we were tired, and a little bit stressed out at this point. Atleast I was. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 comment:

Jeremy & Chelsea said...

hi kelly,

just giggled when i read this post. i have cut my jeremy's hair since before we were engaged... it has saved us so much money (the kit alone was less than the cost of one haircut in waco)!

you'll get faster everytime, so hang in there!