Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

First Train Ride


So Hannah has always been fascinated with trains. Last weekend we went to the San Antonio Zoo (just the train part) and the whole family got to ride. Hannah thought it was great until the whistle started blowing, then of course like lots of other sounds to her it was TOO LOUD! After awhile she finallly took her hands off her ears. I thought this was a very accurate picture of how most of the ride went.


Jeremy and Caleb on the train.


Me with the kids after the train ride. It was VERY HOT outside.


Family picture after the train ride.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Your kids are so cute! You are totally right--Caleb looks just like Jeremy and Hannah looks just like you!!

Christi said...

Oh my gosh! My family and I were at the San Antonio Zoo on Monday! We stopped in SA and spent two days before heading to Port Aransas. We didn't do the train because we got there late, but we promised the kids a return trip sometime soon. It would have been great to have seen you guys! We are heading home tomorrow after being on vacation for an entire week. I am not ready for a return to reality!

TheCrazySquirrel said...

Jeremy has kids....that is just craaazy! How is Kenedy?

Kylie said...

Hi Kelly. I just found your blog off of Mimi's- I've been reading old entries and catching up on your life! Y'all look great and happy :)
kylie