Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures!


Hannah's very first tee-tee in the potty! We were SO excited...from then on, she loved to go in the potty. Now we're actually just on the big potty, no more little pink potty.


The kids first bath together...it was actually really late and I was like whatever it takes to get them both clean and in bed ASAP.


This speaks for itself. I had RED polish out to pain Hannah's toenails, I go to the other room and come back, she is quietly sitting on the couch smiling at me.....I run over to her and carry her to the bathroom, after I scolded her to NEVER open the polish, I had to take a picture before I cleaned her up. She didn't get one drop on the couch or the floor...whew!


This was Calebs first time swimming and first time in a BIG pool. We were at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Waco. He absolutley LOVED it. Hannah was still kinda unsure, she just wanted to sit on the step and watch everyone.


Me and the kids in Waco at Grandma and Grandpa's house swimming.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these pictures!!! The toenail polish one is too great for words! SOOOOOO glad you got a pic of that.She was just gonna be so big and paint her own toenails. :) Gotta love it.
Mom/Me-maw