Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Children

My parents were here this weekend and got to visit it was great. We were talking, and I was like....I can't believe I have 2 kids. I mean Hannah is about 2.5yrs old, and Caleb is getting close to 1yr (sorta). It's just kinda this surreal, out of body observation...this is my life, I'm a mom, a wife....we are living life. Anyway, hope that makes sense. I love my kids and I'm so glad God has blessed me with my family . They are wonderful!!!!!


Well, I think I've posted a pic maybe like this before, but this is Caleb's absolute FAVORITE thing to do. I mean he has his fingers in his mouth ALL the time. Atleast it keeps him happy. I think he just woke up....he kinda has a startled look. Isn't he cute though.


Mmmm..peas I think. Peas are his absolute LEAST favorite thing to eat. Poor kid, I make him eat them. He will learn to LOVE peas.


Ok, the other night after Hannah's bath, we took some pics of her HAIR. She has so much hair. We now only wash hair once a week on Saturdays, then we blow dry it. It takes about 5min to blow dry....she really doesn't like it much but we've been drying her hair for probably a year. She's not quit 2 1/2yrs old yet. So of course we love her hair....I'm figuring she got it from the McCarver side of the family. My 2 sisters-in-law (Larissa and Carrie) have long thick beautiful hair..YEAH. So I'm just sharing a few pics.



This past weekend we had a good visit with my parents. They came to visit for a couple days, it was great!! Hannah absolutley loved them being here, and then this next weekend Jeremy's parents are coming to visit!! She's getting to see ALL the grandparents....I'm so glad. She misses them (we do too), so I'm glad we all get to hang out.

3 comments:

Christi said...

Hey Kelly! It was great to see your parents. I hope they didn't mind our "fellowship" too much on Sunday. At least it wasn't dull! Hannah is beautiful by the way. Lots of long hair and big ole eyes - the cutest combination! Caleb is pretty cute himself!

Suzanne said...

kelly! GREAT to hear from you! of course i remember you and that great smile! ;) your children are absolutely BEAUTIFUL--so glad to know you are doing well!
suz

Anonymous said...

Hey...we had a great time last weekend also! It is kinda surreal...it's like I'm Mama B now and you are me and Hannah and Caleb are you and Kyle...life just marches on. It is a weird feeling b/c you really don't feel like a different person, but you are a different person w/ different roles in life now. Strange. We love you all soooooo much and enjoy you and your beautiful family. Love, Mom