Wow..so I haven't blogged in months! I was looking at all the old posts and pictures and TOTALLY got a little nostalgic about everything. Especially since tomorrow is Jacob's 1st birthday! I watched the video from Caleb's 1st b-day. Saw the picture of when Caleb was littlle and pulled all the kleenex's out of the box. Jacob has done the same thing..but I didn't take pictures...I think well I've missed so much or haven't blogged the past however many months. But it's not too late to start again!!!!
SO..back to taking pictures of everything. My kids are growing up so fast and I don't want to miss any of it! I love this to kinda be my journal of things going on. So here's to trying to blog again... Don't know if I have any readers out there...but I love reading friends blogs, so maybe i'll join the ranks again.






4 comments:
I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the kids. I understand what you mean about the third child and not many pictures. Thankfully, you have caught yourself in time to get lots of pictures. Keep it up.
I was happy to see a post from you pop up on my reader! Welcome back to blog land :)
yes friend PLEASE start posting again!! i want to keep seeing how big your babies are getting!! oh wait--we don't have babies anymore, do we?? ;)
I enjoy reading your blog as well :) You have some precious babies!!
Post a Comment