Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

More Summer Fun


While in Waco for a week, we had to go visit Kiddie Land at Lions Park. I went here a lot as a kid, had birthday parties etc...however somehow the park seemed much bigger and cooler as a little kid! Family train ride. The seats were a LOT smaller than I had remembered :)

Hannah enjoying her boat ride. Yep same boat I rode as a kid over 25yrs ago. I don't think they've painted or changed the water since then. It was lovely!

Train ride. It was HOT outside.

I love this. Grandpa and Caleb in their garden. Caleb was picking banana peppers and just eating them. Then he'd spit it all out after he got a mouthful. It was pretty cute.


Cute as a bug! We went to Waco for about a week, and the kids got to swim and Grandma and Grandpa's house. Caleb was obsessed with the goggles. He had to have them on. Eventually as long as they were just on top of his head he was fine. So precious!

I LOVE this picture! This was at our baby shower at church. My precious girl! So glad God gave me a little girl to love! There were 3 of us pregnant all due this summer, so we had a combined diaper/wipe/toiletry shower. It was amazing. We are so blessed and are very ready for this new baby boy to arrive.



Yep, this is what kids do when it's 100 degrees outside and they have a 8-9 month pregnant mom. It was a hit, they even smelled good afterwards. We went straight to the bathtub! It was fun, but I must say we did this only once. I have to get brave enough again!

No comments: