So on Monday night Hannah with with Jeremy and some church people to a Corpus Christi Hooks (minor league ball) game. They left about 4pm and got home at midnight. So I decided Caleb and I would have a little date. We went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream which just so happened to be a wonderful idea for both of us. He loved his cone, made just a little mess....he's being neater these days, kept wiping his face after every bite. He didn't finish it so I got to eat mine and his. Very nice. I tried to get a pic of both of us and it didn't work out, but here is one of my cute little guy. Can't believe he is a 2yr old now.
Ok took this today, I'm 36wks 5days pregnant. We have been TERRIBLE at taking weekly pics. I really wanted to, so we'll start now with only 2 weeks left. I was thinking with Caleb tomorrow would be the day he was born 36w6d. I had been in the hospital for 32 days already. So I'm rejoicing that I'm at home and not having a baby tomorrow, but soon would be good. I'm feeling very pregnant these days. Only 16more days to go. Scheduled c-section for August 14, I'll be 39wks that day! We're ready to bring this baby home.






3 comments:
You look so cute pg
you look beautiful! love you!
Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for your sweet words of encouragement for our situation with Ainsley. We will be taking her to a child development specialist soon. :) You look so great! I hope all goes well with baby #3! I know you are ready! You are such an awesome mom and I love keeping up with you through your blog! Blessings!
Post a Comment