So cute, playing outside in the front yard on our slide.
At our fall festival at church, wagon ride.
Hannah loved the bean bag toss, I was in charge of that booth, and well she stayed there basically the whole time and didn't want anyone else to have a turn. I mean tears and all when another kid came..thats what no nap during the day will do to you. And she is sporting her SSBC shirt from Monahans...this is one of her favorite shirts ever!
I know, isn't it great. I am so into braiding these days. This is now Hannah's favorite way to wear her hair, I didn't even get a face shot, but I'll post one soon. It stays out of her face better now, and Caleb can't pull her hair as much. Seriously, he LOVES to pull her hair, she's so good about it. Poor kid.
Just lovin' on each other, they really love each other so much...of course a moms wish is that it will stay like this forever. I just realized this pic came after my posting of how he pulls her hair all the time...well in love of course I'm assuming.
Pooped out Kiddos! After work on Wednesday I picked up the kids from "grammies" house. Hannah hadn't slept all day (like usual over there), Caleb slept only about 30min. So these pics were taken at 6pm!! They were out cold. I had to wake them up so we could get to church at 6:30. Maybe I should have skipped out huh.... anyway after they woke up, they were ready to go for a few more hours. This is a classic "sleep" picture of Caleb, he always sleeps on top of his blanket which is almost always curled up into a ball...whatever works, oh and of course the fingers.
Doing laundry, the kids just decided to crawl into the basket and watch me...isn't that nice of them to sit and watch while I wash everyones clothes.
Me and Caleb at the game...I love this picture, he is so sweet and looking more and more like a little toddler. He has 2 more teeth coming in right now, the 2 on the top....so then he'll have 4 up there. Still just the 2 on the bottom.
Mom came to visit for a few days last weekend...so fun, I was so glad to have her here. We went to the last Kenedy football game of the season, it was COLD...but we had a good time. The kids have loved going to the games all year. And yes...Hannah does have a black eye, this was actually post accident about 4 days. Poor sweet girl, we were at a friends house and Hannah was swinging the swing, and it came back and hit her in the face. It was bad, turned purple immediately. Much much better now though.






4 comments:
I LOVE looking at all the pics! And the kids are SO MUCH FUN right now! I loved hanging out w/ ya'll last weekend. I can testify how much they LOVE each other right now. Caleb loves to just follow 'Nanna" around. She was sitting on her liitle sofa Sat morning watching cartoons and he RUNS over to her saying "nanna, nanna" and starts planting wet little kisses all over her face. :)
TOO SWEET
and totally his idea...unprompted!
I love it!....i dont want to burst your bubble, but they may not ALWAYS feel this "loving" toward each other. :) but deep down they always will
love you all, cant wait till TGiving!
mom/me-maw
cute, cute kids- looks like a good life!
I'm glad your fingers are healed and I'm sure Hannah's eye will be good as new soon- poor thing!
Very cute pics. Hannah's hair looks wonderful! My girls' hair never turns out so well. Also, I'm so glad your hands have healed nicely. Excellent.
I love your new header picture. That should be your Christmas card picture. See you soon. - Mimi
Post a Comment