Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

To Hannah..

My sweet Hannah...
You are such a big girl now. Daddy and I love you so much and we are so glad God gave you to us. We have prayed every day for you for over 3yrs now, since we found out we were pregnant with you. We are so proud of how you're growing and all the things you're learning. You bring so much joy to our lives, even though there are some trying times, we wouldn't have it any other way. I pray every day that you would choose and accept Jesus into your life, God is so good and I pray that we teach you the things of God so that you one day will choose to follow Him and have a life of blessing, peace and joy. Here are a few pictures of how you've grown and changed the past 3 years. Love you so much and can't wait to share all of our days with you.
Love you,
Mommy, Daddy


I was 37 weeks pregnant, 2 weeks before Hannah was born, I had gained 55lbs...very pregnant here.


Born October 3, 2005. 8lbs 5oz, 20.5in. I remember all my labor and delivery like it was yesterday. I was so glad when you were finally born. I was in labor for 41hrs!


Your first birthday. You were actually sick and had ear infections, and fever...but we had all the family over to the house and celebrated anyway! You were so cute, you totally did not want anything to do with your cake, you touched the icing very delicately, and then started shaking your finger to get it off. You have been really "neat" ever since then.


Your 2nd birthday, I made your birthday cake, and once again had family to celebrate!


Your 3rd birthday! Well once again you were sick with a double ear infection. We went to the doctor to have your ears checked. You have SEVERE allergeries, and your left eye was swollen shut for a couple of days. The doctor gave us several different medicines to get this all under control. All this didn't seem to bother you too much, you smiled and were happy and played with your toys most of the day. You are such a joy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH what sweet memories. I remember it like yesterday also! Hard to believe it's really been 3 yrs! What indescribable joy she has brought to me-maw and paw-paw. We love her and all of you with all our hearts.
Mom/Me-maw