Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 Cute Kids...2 First Haircuts!


Hannah thinking...ok mom not too sure I really want to get my haircut.


Getting progressively whinier....she kept saying "I don't want to get my haircut"..I think we were almost finished at this point.


Hannah and Brandy (hair lady in Karnes City)


Anything for him to play with to make this an easier situation.


We even resorted to M&M's...first haircut deserves his first M&M (notice m&m on his chin). He really did better toward the end of his haircut.

3 comments:

walkers said...

gorgeous kids! way to go mama!

Anonymous said...

OMG! They got their first haircuts! I'll bet Brandy the haircut lady had NEVER seen a 2 yr old w/ THAT much hair. And Caleb looks so much older...just that little bit of haircut makes him look like a "little boy" and not a baby ...sigh.
And Hannah at the DDS...awesome... what a big girl and sooooooo great that she loved it....those first visits make a HUGE difference in their attitudes about dental work for years down the road! Good job Dr Bill!
I love ya'll,
mom/me-maw

Cindy said...

You survived the first haircuts and they look so cute! I remember giving Blaine a sucker but it got hair all over it and I had to take it away and then he was really upset. Hannah has the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen on a little girl! I remember her having a headful at 18 months. Maybe someday Valerie will grow a little!
By the way, I love your new blog design - Very pretty.