This is in Karnes City at their small water park. They have fountains that shoot water up from the ground, buckets that dump water on your head etc. It is free and definitely worth a trip since it's been 100 degrees outside lately. Hannah loves it.
Just so cute, once again, he is NOT afraid of the water. This is at the Karnes City water park.
This is at Splashway, we went with a group of kids from the church. Our whole family went and it was tons of fun. This park is about 1.5hrs from Kenedy, but such a neat place. Small enough no one can get lost, but they have everything you need. Caleb played with this whale that squirted up water through it's spout. He could have stayed here all day long.
Me and the kids.
I thought I turned this picture upright, but I guess not. She LOVED this slide. Seriously she slid down probably 100 times. I'm so glad she had a good time.






No comments:
Post a Comment