Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Having Fun


Just a cute pic of my kids. Caleb can actually wear cute clothes now since he very rarely spits up anymore, and look no bib. WOOHOO. I only had to deal with about 9mos of constant spitting, cleaning, wiping, and washing. Of course he was worth every moment of it.


Going for a walk around the neighborhood. They love to ride in this stroller. I got this stroller from a surprise baby shower I had while in the hospital waiting for Caleb to be born.

Hannah helping us cook. She loves to help "mix it" and pour anything into a bowl. She's wearing her fancy apron that she now wears all the time when she is "cooking". She's concentrating so hard...she does such a good job.

Hannah absolutley hates to have her hair washed. She is terrified of the "shower thing" that I use to rinse her hair. I would use a cup but it takes forever because her hair is so long. So for now we're back to the cup and will gradually work up to using the shower head once again. So now she likes to wear my shower cap so I can't get her hair wet. Smart kid.

2 comments:

emersonsnchina.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I can't believe how big they are...or that you have 2 now!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the shower cap! When you have long hair... shower caps are a must! : )