Ok so look closely...I made this shirt for Hannah and she is proudly showing it off. Ok, not the actual shirt itself, but the cross on it. At our moms group that meets on Mondays, we had craft day and this is what we made. It encouraged and inspired me to delve into the not so creative side of myself and see whats there. It was fun, and Hannah loves her shirt. I guess I'm glad it's about 3 sizes too big, but that way she can wear it for years.
This is just a close up so you can see the art work. So my rhinestones aren't perfectly lined up but it still turned out ok.






1 comment:
You did a great job! I have been so "inspired" that I made five more shirts. I discovered that they make perfect birthday gifts for little girls! Hannah looks very cute indeed!
Post a Comment