Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sandhills


This is one of my most favorite pictures of the kids. I love it. We went to the Monahans sandhills and had fun.


Mmmm what is this stuff??


I like sand, this is fun! Such a cute picture, I love this one.


Family picture.


Hannah just being cute!

Ok, I have so many more cute pics, but I think i can only post 5 at a time....so I'll add more later. We had fun, I didn't know if I'd enjoy it, but I loved it. The weather was perfect, not hot at all. The sand was cool to touch. Hannah had fun chasing her ball up and down the hill.....oh the energy little kids have. I'll post more pics later.

3 comments:

walkers said...

what a precious family! love you.

Anonymous said...

More GREAT pics! I have a new screen saver now. It was the "hand" picture ... lol
love you, mom/me-maw

Anonymous said...

The top picture of the kids is my favorite!

-Carrie