Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

A Fun Week!

So we decided to get Hannah a tricycle. It's a classic dual decker tricycle, just like the old days. She loves it. At first she wasn't real sure about it, but now she wants to ride it all the time. We're still working on the whole pedaling thing, but other than that she does pretty good. I feel like she's so big now. I mean I took pictures of Jeremy putting the tricycle together, and I thought, this is the first of many "assembly required" toys. This is a fun part of life.

Maybe we're close to potty-training. Today we were getting ready to go to the park, and Hannah brought me her panties and said, "I want to wear panties like mommy".....I said Oh good, once you go in the potty and keep your diaper clean we can. So we'll see, atleast she may be showing a little interest now. I'm not really rushing the issue at all!!

Then theres Caleb who is still very much in the infancy part of life, he's discovering so much these days. He is so close to crawling. He gets on his knees and kinda rocks back and forth, he hasn't quite figured how to get on his hands yet. He scoots a lot. This morning, I laid him on his blanket on the floor in the middle of the living room, and came back in and he was in the corner eating the answering machine, and the phone cord. So I'll need to rearrange things soon.

As far as sitting goes....he just doesn't really like to sit I don't think. He'll be 8mos old in 3 days, and he really doesn't sit well yet. We're working on it. He arches his back when you position him and he just wants to lay down and roll around. So a friend showed me, that I should put him in a sitting position and just hold onto his hips or the top part of his legs, that way he is forced to use his torso to balance, and hopefully this will help with strength and balance.

Ok now for the pics....some are of Hannah and the tricycle. Then theres daddy and Caleb at the park, they're just so cute! Caleb looks so much like Jeremy, but his hair is getting blonder and blonder. His eyes are still blue. We also had a great time with Jeremy's family, they came for a visit....there was a cute pic of grandpa and Hannah looking at some fish. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Megan said...

The pictures are so cute! Hannah looks so grown up!!

Cindy said...

When did Caleb get that blonde!? I'm glad you guys had a fun time with Jeremy's family.
Easter Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

OH my! She's big enough to have a tricycle ! SO FUN! You had a Strawberry shortcake hot wheels that you LOVED!!!! Rode it around and around the driveway!
Can't wait to see her riding it!
mom/me-maw