Kids....I just love them, well at least my own that is. You know they are so matter of fact about everything. My parents went skiing over New Years and they brought her and Caleb back a couple shirts as souvenirs. So they mailed them to us. Anyway, Hannah loves to check the mail box, so we went to get the mail, and the package was in the mailbox. She was so excited and so we went in and opened it. I said...look this is from Me-Maw and Paw-Paw, she tried on the shirt and that was that. So then today, several days later, we are getting ready to go to church and she wants to wear her new shirt. I said,"Look, Hannah, it's so pretty...do you remember who gave it to you." She looked at me and said, "Yes mommy, the mailman".
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Special Delivery
Kids....I just love them, well at least my own that is. You know they are so matter of fact about everything. My parents went skiing over New Years and they brought her and Caleb back a couple shirts as souvenirs. So they mailed them to us. Anyway, Hannah loves to check the mail box, so we went to get the mail, and the package was in the mailbox. She was so excited and so we went in and opened it. I said...look this is from Me-Maw and Paw-Paw, she tried on the shirt and that was that. So then today, several days later, we are getting ready to go to church and she wants to wear her new shirt. I said,"Look, Hannah, it's so pretty...do you remember who gave it to you." She looked at me and said, "Yes mommy, the mailman".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment