Just wanted to share a few pictures of Hannah enjoying lunch. She had chili all over her body, hands, arms, stomach, forehead...however she enjoyed it. She really wanted to feed Caleb some chili so she could "share" her food with him. How nice of her I know, but we talked her out of that one.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Chili Dogs Anyone?
Just wanted to share a few pictures of Hannah enjoying lunch. She had chili all over her body, hands, arms, stomach, forehead...however she enjoyed it. She really wanted to feed Caleb some chili so she could "share" her food with him. How nice of her I know, but we talked her out of that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
When I think of her feeding Caleb chili, I think of the scene in Mr. Mom where they fed the baby chili! FUNNY!
Of course Me-maw thinks Hannah is beautiful even w/ chili all over her face :)
Post a Comment